Terms & Conditions
You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before you can further access materials at BRIDGETTLEE.COM. Please read them carefully.
1. The parties to this Agreement are you, a visitor to BRIDGETTLEE.COM ("You"), BRIDGETT LEE LLC aa Florida Limited liability companies ("BRIDGETT LEE LLC"). For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged by you and BRIDGETT LEE LLC, and by further accessing or otherwise using services available at BRIDGETTLEE.COM, You hereby agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, BRIDGETT LEE LLC agrees to provide to you nonexclusive and revocable access to BRIDGETTLEE.COM web site. This Agreement is subject to change by BRIDGETT LEE LLC at any time.
2. ALL MATERIALS, INCLUDING MESSAGES, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTAINED AT BRIDGETTLEE.COM ARE INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION EXCLUSIVELY TO CONSENTING ADULTS IN LOCATIONS WHERE THE MATERIALS, MESSAGES AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS CONTAINED AT BRIDGETTLEE.COM DO NOT VIOLATE ANY COMMUNITY STANDARDS OR ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW OR REGULATION OF THE UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY. NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS AND IN SOME AREAS UNDER THE AGE OF TWENTY ONE (21) MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY VIEW OR POSSESS ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF BRIDGETTLEE.COM OR PLACE ANY ORDERS FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED AT OR IN BRIDGETTLEE.COM. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MATERIALS PRESENTED AT AND/OR DOWNLOADABLE FROM BRIDGETTLEE.COMINCLUDE EXPLICIT VISUAL, AUDIO, AND/OR TEXTUAL DEPICTIONS OF NUDITY AND HETEROSEXUAL, BI-SEXUAL, HOMOSEXUAL, AND TRANSEXUAL SITUATIONS OF A SEXUAL NATURE, WHICH YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH MATERIALS OF THIS KIND, AND THAT YOU, ARE NOT OFFENDED BY SUCH MATERIALS. YOU HEREBY FURTHER AFFIRM AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN YEARS AND ARE CAPABLE OF LAWFULLY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
3. You acknowledge and agree that all materials contained at BRIDGETTLEE.COM are proprietary and constitute valuable intellectual property. You acknowledge and agree that as such, you may only access, view, download, receive and otherwise use the materials available at BRIDGETTLEE.COM only as authorized by BRIDGETTLEE.COM. You agree that You shall at no time access, view, download, receive or otherwise use, or cause or enable others to access, view, download, receive or otherwise use materials, directly or indirectly in places which BRIDGETT LEE LLC does not authorize such access, viewing, downloading, receipt or other use. You hereby acknowledge and agree that no materials from any parts of BRIDGETTLEE.COM are authorized, and no materials are intended, by BRIDGETTLEE.COM to be accessed, viewed, downloaded or used by, or transmitted, broadcast or otherwise disseminated to any person or entity located in any and all areas designated as PROHIBITED AREAS below. You agree that any and all unauthorized access, viewing, downloading, receipt, duplication or other use of materials from BRIDGETTLEE.COM, in which You are directly or indirectly involved, including, but not limited to accessing, viewing, downloading, receiving or other use of materials in PROHIBITED AREAS in any manner shall constitute intentional infringement(s) of BRIDGETTLEE.COM's and potentially others' intellectual property rights and other rights in such materials and shall further constitute violations of BRIDGETTLEE.COM's trademark and other rights, including, but not limited to, rights of privacy.
All of the following areas constitute PROHIBITED AREAS from which no part of BRIDGETTLEE.COM may be accessed, viewed, downloaded or otherwise received at any time:
A. All parts of the United States of America corresponding to the entire areas corresponding to United States Postal Service zip codes commencing with any of the following: PROHIBITED AREAS
B. All parts of the following countries: Afghanistan, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Libya, Pakistan, The Republic of China, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Syria, The United Arab Emirates; and
C. All parts of every other geophysical place corresponding to a political entity or part thereof in which the access, viewing, downloading or other use of materials at BRIDGETTLEE.COM would, or could reasonably constitute a violation of any law, regulation, rule or custom.
4.You agree to be personally liable and fully indemnify BRIDGETTLEE.COM for any and all damages directly, indirectly and/or consequentially resulting from my attempted or actual unauthorized downloading or other duplication of materials from BRIDGETTLEE.COM alone, or with or under the authority of, any other person(s), including, without limitation, any governmental agency(ies), wherein such damages include, without limitation, all direct and consequential damages directly or indirectly resulting from unauthorized downloading of materials from BRIDGETTLEE.COM including, but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of revenue, loss of property, fines, attorney's fees and costs, including, without limitation, damages resulting from prosecution and/or governmentally imposed seizure(s), forfeiture(s), and/or injunction(s).
5. Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by the Visitor:
a. fees and/or charges for goods and services ordered at, through and/or from BRIDGETTLEE.COM or its licensees.
6. Payment for goods provided to you at and/or through BRIDGETTLEE.COM may be made by credit card and you hereby authorize BRIDGETTLEE.COM and its agents to transact such payments on your behalf. You agree not to report as lost or stolen any credit card which you have used in conjunction with payment to BRIDGETTLEE.COM, or as unauthorized any charge by BRIDGETTLEE.COM, for any goods or services for which you do not have good reason to believe is, in fact, lost, stolen or unauthorized. You hereby agree that any such fraudulent reporting of a lost or stolen credit card used to obtain goods or services from BRIDGETTLEE.COM or any fraudulent reporting of an unauthorized charge to BRIDGETTLEE.COM on Your credit card which has been made by You or anyone under Your authority, at a time when a charge or other obligation for payment for goods and/or services to BRIDGETTLEE.COM remains outstanding at the time of such fraudulent reporting, You shall be liable to BRIDGETTLEE.COM for liquidated damages of $25,000.00. The liability for liquidated damages specified in this Paragraph shall not limit any other liability you may have for breach(es) of any other terms, conditions, promises and warranties set forth in this Agreement.
7. Access to BRIDGETTLEE.COM may be terminated at any time and without cause by BRIDGETTLEE.COM. You agree to be personally liable for all charges incurred by You during or through the use of BRIDGETTLEE.COM. Your liability for such charges shall continue in the event of termination of your access to BRIDGETTLEE.COM for any reason.
8. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, BRIDGETTLEE.COM hereby grants You a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use graphic files, audio files, video files, text, hyperlinks, interlinks, search engines, and other software associated with authorized visitor use of BRIDGETTLEE.COM which BRIDGETT LEE LLC provides ("Materials") during the period in which Your access to BRIDGETTLEE.COM is authorized by BRIDGETTLEE.COM. You may use the Materials only in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein, only on one computer at a time and, if downloadable copies of the Materials are made available by BRIDGETTLEE.COM, You may make only a single copy of such Materials for Your personal use and enjoyment. You may not remove any propriety notices from Materials at any time. You may make no use of Materials not expressly authorized herein or by prior express written authorization from BRIDGETT LEE LLC. Prohibited uses, include, without limitation: (1) permitting other individuals to directly or indirectly use the Materials; (2) modifying, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling the Materials (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); (3) making copies or creating derivative works based on the Materials except as provided herein; (4) renting, leasing, or transferring any rights in the Materials; (5) removing any proprietary notices or labels on the Materials; and (6) making any other use of the Materials. This license does not grant you any rights to any software enhancements or updates of any kind.
9.Except for public domain material or material otherwise licensed to BRIDGETT LEE LLC for electronic dissemination, all Materials displayed at or otherwise available through BRIDGETTLEE.COM are proprietary, and, except for initial downloading, may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of BRIDGETT LEE LLC. All editions of BRIDGETTLEE.COM, and all Materials and other matter used directly or indirectly in, at, by, through and/or with BRIDGETTLEE.COM are protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international copyright treaties and other laws and regulations. All rights are reserved. All intellectual property and other rights in and to the Materials and other matter at BRIDGETTLEE.COM shall at all times remain in BRIDGETT LEE LLC, its parent(s), subsidiary(ies), licensee(s) and assign(s). All intellectual property and other rights in and to any intellectual property content accessed through the Materials is the property of the applicable content owner, which may be BRIDGETT LEE LLC, its parent(s), subsidiary or subsidiaries, licensee(s) and assign(s), or others, and may be protected by applicable copyright and/or other laws. The limited and non-exclusive license granted to you herein grants to you no rights to use such content except as set forth herein. This license will immediately terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described herein, breach any other provision of this Agreement, cease, for any reason, to be a visitor in good standing, or are notified of its termination by BRIDGETT LEE LLC or its authorized agent(s). You agree that upon such termination, you will immediately destroy all copies of the Materials in your possession.
10. You agree that Materials and all other services provided to you by BRIDGETT LEE LLC are provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranties of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Materials and all services provided by BRIDGETT LEE LLC is borne by you. Should the Materials or any other service provided by BRIDGETT LEE LLC prove defective and/or cause any damage to Your computer or inconvenience to You, You, and not BRIDGETT LEE LLC, assume the entire cost and all damages which may result from any and all such defects. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of the Agreement. Some states do not allow exclusions of an implied warranty, so this disclaimer may not apply to you and you may have other legal rights that vary from state to state or by jurisdiction. Under no circumstances and under no cause of action or legal theory, shall BRIDGETT LEE LLC, its suppliers, licensees, resellers, or other Visitors, or their suppliers, licensees, resellers or Visitors be liable to You or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages resulting from any use of Materials or other use of BRIDGETTLEE.COM.
11. BRIDGETT LEE LLC does not screen or endorse advertisements or communications submitted to BRIDGETTLEE.COM by third-party licensees, advertisers, or visitors for electronic dissemination through BRIDGETTLEE.COM. You are therefore advised to use your own judgment to evaluate all advertisements and other communications available at or through the use of BRIDGETTLEE.COM prior to purchasing goods and/or services described at BRIDGETTLEE.COM or otherwise responding to any communication at BRIDGETTLEE.COM.
12. Any liability of BRIDGETTLEE.COM, including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to ten dollars ($10.00). Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
13. BRIDGETTLEE.COM is not liable for damages resulting from disseminating, failing to disseminate, or incorrectly or inaccurately disseminating any Materials, data, advertisement or other communication at or through BRIDGETTLEE.COM.
14. No warranty is made by BRIDGETT LEE LLC regarding any information, services, Materials or products provided through or in connection with BRIDGETTLEE.COM, and BRIDGETT LEE LLC hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: 1) any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of Materials, information, products, or services; 2) any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
15. "BRIDGETTLEE.COM" is a service mark of BRIDGETT LEE LLC. All rights are reserved.
16. All materials included at BRIDGETTLEE.COM are for the private use by visitors only. No other uses are intended by BRIDGETTLEE.COM and any other use is strictly prohibited.
17. If BRIDGETTLEE.COM should at any time provide any service which enables visitors to communicate with or otherwise share information with other visitors or persons providing any kind or service to visitors, You agree not to submit, publish, display, disseminate, or otherwise communicate any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, offensive, or illegal material while connected to or otherwise directly or indirectly using BRIDGETTLEE.COM or other services provided to You by BRIDGETT LEE LLC. Transmission of such material or any material that violates any federal, state, or local law in the United States or anywhere else in the world is strictly prohibited and shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement entitling BRIDGETT LEE LLC to immediately terminate all rights to access to BRIDGETTLEE.COM. You are solely responsible for all information which you submit, publish, display, disseminate or otherwise communicate through BRIDGETTLEE.COM even if a claim should arise after termination of service. If BRIDGETT LEE LLC provides any such service described herein, You agree that all messages and other communications by You shall be deemed to be readily accessible to all other Visitors who are authorized to access BRIDGETTLEE.COM and agree that all such messages and other communications shall not be deemed to be private or secure. Regardless of whether BRIDGETTLEE.COM provides any type of service described herein, you agree that you have hereby been informed and noticed that any and all messages and other communications which you submit to BRIDGETT LEE LLC directly or through BRIDGETTLEE.COM can be read by the operators and/or other agents of BRIDGETT LEE LLC, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
18. BRIDGETTLEE.COM is not affiliated with any other company. No inference of association or affiliation with, or endorsement by any company or organization is intended or should be inferred.
19. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and BRIDGETTLEE.COM regarding Your use of BRIDGETTLEE.COM, and all materials directly and indirectly related thereto. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral understandings, writings, and representations and may only be amended upon notice by BRIDGETTLEE.COM. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Florida and the United States as applied to agreements between Florida state residents entered into and to be performed within the State of Florida, except as governed by Federal law. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You hereby consent and stipulate to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Florida and the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, Southern Division. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its termination.
Should a refund be issued by Jettis, all refunds will be credited
solely to the payment method used in the original transaction. Jettis
will not issue refunds by cash, check, or to another credit card or
YOU HEREBY AFFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY CLICKING ON THE ENTER BUTTON AND BY AUTHORIZING THE USE OF YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR PAYMENT OF CHARGES AND FEES FOR GOODS AND/OR SERVICES OBTAINED AT OR THROUGH BRIDGETTLEE.COM.
CLICK THE ENTER BUTTON TO INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, CONSENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT, REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY OVER THE AGE OF 18 (21 IN SOME AREAS) YEARS AND UNDERSTAND THAT MATERIALS PRESENTED AT BRIDGETTLEE.COM INCLUDE NUDITY, VISUAL AND AUDIO PRESENTATIONS OF SEXUAL SITUATIONS AND ADULT LANGUAGE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, ARE NOT OVER 21 YEARS OF AGE, OR ARE IN AN UNAUTHORIZED DOWNLOADING LOCATION, CLICK THE EXIT BUTTON